[SOLD] Stuff for Sale

Frank Whiton

Most Senior Member
Reaction score
Hi Imex,

Thanks for the input but I don't understand your comment. If you look at the list of Personal Ads Forum you will see the word Sold or Withdrawn.

What am I missing?

Frank

imxer

Reaction score
Frank. I see the ( SOLD ) on the list that your post at 0734 but here is what I see in my posting on that list.

Custom 9ft, 3wt pro built on a Loomis IMX blank
imxer

What am I missing? TX

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

Frank,

Sold suddenly appeared, I presume you did it. If not I going to the Senior Moment excuse. Thanks

I

Frank Whiton

Most Senior Member
Reaction score
Hi Imxer,

Lets see if I am able to add the prefix because I am a Moderator.

Try this:

1. Go to your thread and select Edit at the bottom of the page.

2. At the bottom of the Edit window select "Go Advance."

3. In that window scan down to the title of your post. You should see Sold preceding the thread title. If you do see Sold then click the down arrow and you will see the options, no prefix, sold and withdrawn. Select one and save your changes. You should see the prefix in the list of threads.

You can see that I changed it to Sold but I still need you to see if you can make the change. Have you read this thread that gives directions?

Frank

imxer

Reaction score
OK, will try it.

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

the ( SOLD ) appeared in the title line at the top of the page in the Thread line

Frank Whiton

Most Senior Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

There is some confusion about the new prefix on the Personal Classifieds. I need some help from a couple of regular members. Can anyone who has an ad up see the prefix in front of the Thread Name when you Edit your post? Or, can any regular member open a thread in the Personal Classifieds and see the Prefix window just infront of where you put the title of your thread.

I need to know if a regular member with more than 20 post can see the Prefix in front of the Title. I have a test member screen name but it doesn't have 20 post so I can't start a thread.

Thanks,

Frank

Davo

Reaction score
Frank

I posted my Drift Boat this morning and the prefix was there when I made the post. If some one buys the boat I will see if the edit works for right!!

F

fly rod

Frank, Let me know if the deal falls through, I'm interested in the stuff. :D