2 G. Loomis Streamdances *PRICES REDUCED*

BigSky

Reaction score
G.Loomis StreamDance Metolius 9', 6wt with generic rod tube. Excellent condition. $250 shipped and insured.

G.Loomis StreamDance 9', 5wt with generic rod tube. Excellent condition. $350 shipped and insured.

MBWCC

Reaction score
G.Loomis StreamDance Metolius 9', 6wt with generic rod tube. Excellent condition. $250 shipped and insured.

G.Loomis StreamDance 9', 5wt with generic rod tube. Excellent condition. $350 shipped and insured.
Regarding the second rod (5 wt), is it also a Metolius? Or a GLX? If GLX is it a presentation or high line speed?

dynamitedam

Reaction score
Is the G.Loomis StreamDance Metolius 9', 6wt with generic rod tube still available, and if so, are you able to post the rod to Melbourne (Australia)?

dynamitedam

Reaction score
Hi Thomas,

I'm more than happy to pay for the shipping expense; could you please provide a total price including shipping.

Is the rod the “FR1086-4-Metolius” model series and do you know how much the rod weighs?

Many thanks,
Simon

BigSky

Reaction score
The Metolius is still available.

dynamitedam did not cause this and his earlier post should not be held against him.

ranger0692

Reaction score
Still available?

---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 AM ----------

Still available?

BigSky

Reaction score
ranger0692, I apologize for not responding to this post; but, I was in the middle of a deal with indymatt when you posted and I didn't want to be premature. The rod has sold.

Thom

Still available?

---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 AM ----------

Still available?