Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Fly Tying Lot

Default Fly Tying Lot - SOLD

EDIT: SOLD

Went hog wild when buying tying materials and tools then realized tying was not for me. Everything is in like new condition... just looking to make some of my money back (and maybe pick up a new rod )

Here's just a few of the items in the lot:

Bobbins (1 ceramic, 1 metal), hackel pliers, scissors (x2), finishing knot tool, head cement (opened once or twice), thread of various colors and sizes, ultra wire of various colors, dubbing, feathers of various kinds, hares mask, and other hair.

Danvise rotary vise, lighted magnified lamp, magnified eye headset, tons of hooks, lead wrap and I'll throw in Charlie Craven's basic fly tying in like new condition.

Asking $200 OBO. I'd prefer not to ship but will if need be. Paypal prefered.

Last edited by simmons_j_m; 09-17-2011 at 04:30 AM. Reason: SOLD

2. Default Re: Fly Tying Lot

I'd be interested in just the vice and maybe the bobbin and scissors if you want to part them out. Just let me know

Default Re: Fly Tying Lot

If there are any beginners looking at this, it's a good deal. Probably saving at least $200.00

Dave
    I was going fly fishing until my wife suggested it, now I can't tell who is outsmarting who!

Being "one with nature" requires a knowledge of what animals are living nearby and a weapon of sufficient magnitude to give you at minimum an equal chance of survival. No one has an invisible aura that animals can detect and sense your good intentions.

4. Default Re: Fly Tying Lot

Quote Originally Posted by littledavid123 View Post
    If there are any beginners looking at this, it's a good deal. Probably saving at least $200.00

Dave
    did you see my post? pm me if interested

Rjw, PM sent.

I might be interested in the hooks.

I'd be interested in the light.

Looks like you have enough interest to part it out. Let me know. Thanks

Working on a deal for the whole lot... Will keep this thread updated if it falls through. Just FYI, there is a great Whitings dry fly cape in this lot. Colored dun. Not a bunch of junk for sure.
    Last edited by simmons_j_m; 09-11-2011 at 09:03 PM. Reason: Auto edited c.r.a.p. :)