Want to trade?

mysticm

Reaction score
A little bit out of the ordinary but figured I would see if anyone is interested in doing a swap with me. I have a brand new Scott A4 10' 4wt, 4 piece rod to trade against a A4 6wt (new preferred) or a Z Axis 6wt (mint condition used).

My A4 still has the plastic on the cork & has not been registered. I have only taken it out of the case to examine it.

Anyone?

chris_n

Reaction score
A little bit out of the ordinary but figured I would see if anyone is interested in doing a swap with me. I have a brand new Scott A4 10' 4wt, 4 piece rod to trade against a A4 6wt (new preferred) or a Z Axis 6wt (mint condition used).

My A4 still has the plastic on the cork & has not been registered. I have only taken it out of the case to examine it.

Anyone?
I have a G.Loomis Prox4 6 wt that I will swap you for the Z-Axis 6 WT. G.Loomis also has once in a lifetime replacement of the rod if it breaks. Great rod but I have always wanted a Sage.

mysticm

Reaction score
Mint condition used?
Happy to change that statement if you have a suggestion.

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

I have a G.Loomis Prox4 6 wt that I will swap you for the Z-Axis 6 WT. G.Loomis also has once in a lifetime replacement of the rod if it breaks. Great rod but I have always wanted a Sage.
Chris,
I want to trade my new A4 wt for someone else's Sage Z Axis 6wt. I don't have a Z axis...

chris_n

Reaction score
Happy to change that statement if you have a suggestion.

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

Chris,
I want to trade my new A4 wt for someone else's Sage Z Axis 6wt. I don't have a Z axis...
Ooppss sorry I miss read.