Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Flies for Sale

1. Default Flies for Sale

OK this is sort of unorthodox to sell some flies. I was going through my boxes and for some reason I have a large quantity of Bighorn-Style scuds in my box, despite the fact since I've moved here my main focus has been pike.

Anyways I was wondering if anybody here had a use for them. They were all store bought from Orvis, I believe. (It might have been Bass Pro Shops). Anyways I think I bought them for something like $1.50 apiece for my trip to fish the Bighorn river a couple of years ago.

Anyways- I was hoping to sell them if anybody has some use for them. They are size 18 bighorn scuds in olive, pink, orange, and a tan color. I have forty of them in these assorted color, all never fished, just tucked away and forgotten.

Great flies for the tailwaters of the west and other situations for that matter.

I want to sell them all as a lot. I don't have any use for them so I'll sell them for what I think is 1/3 of what I paid for them.

$20 for the lot of forty plus $3 for shipping. I have a small home-made aluminum fly box that I can throw in with them for an extra $5.

So $23 shipped CONUS to your door or $28 with the fly box as well.

If pictures are necessary I can try to find my charger. Really they are just your standard scud.

Let me know if there is any interest. I figured I'd give somebody a good deal since I won't be needing them anytime soon.

2. Likes Ard liked this post
  3. Default Re: Flies for Sale

I will take it all gladly. Let's get it done, and Thanks.

4. Likes Ard liked this post