Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Wanted to buy Hybrid Camper

Rabbit Skin N.C. (Western North Carolina)

Default Wanted to buy Hybrid Camper

I am in the market for a hybrid camper in the 19-21ft lenght and hopefully an older model such as a '02 - '06 but will consider a newer one if the $$$ is right. If you have one or know someone who does please drop me a PM
    ......THANKS

Blog Entries

Default Re: Wanted to buy Hybrid Camper

Luckily when you get old you cease caring about sounding dumb.

What exactly is a hybrid camper? Do you mean like a motorhome? I thought a camper went on the back of a pick up?

White City (tad north of Medford) Oar-E-Gone

Question Re: Wanted to buy Hybrid Camper

Same question as Mike. Your term is totally new to me and I've into 'RV's' for close to 50 years.

Fred
    When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. - Billy Graham"

Rabbit Skin N.C. (Western North Carolina)

Wink Re: Wanted to buy Hybrid Camper

Some folks refer to them as "expandable" others use the term "hybrid"....................They are a travel trailer with beds on the ends (or ends and one side) the fold outward similiar to a pop up...........
    This configuuration allows one to own a shorter camper and still enjoy alot of interior room...... they are in every sense of the word a hard sided camper only the beds are fold outs...still have full bath, living area, and all the other aminities found in conventional travel trailers............now that we have that settled .......start looking for me...... THANKS Guys & Gals

Interesting, I don't recall ever seeing such a beastie. Have a link showing what one looks like? That said I'll PM you the links to a couple of very good RV boards. No luck here, you will there..

Fred

---------- Post added at 03:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 AM ----------

PM's sent.

fae

---------- Post added at 03:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 AM ----------

Interesting, one of the RV sites has a whole section on hybrid trailers: RV.Net Open Roads Forum: Hybrid Travel Trailers
    When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. - Billy Graham"

Quote Originally Posted by fearnofishbob View Post
    I am in the market for a hybrid camper in the 19-21ft lenght and hopefully an older model such as a '02 - '06 but will consider a newer one if the $$$ is right. If you have one or know someone who does please drop me a PM
    ......THANKS
    And you'r thoughts are?