Thinning the herd a bit

axle27

Reaction score
First up, a Quarrow Big Horn 9ft. 5wt, 3pc. This was bought new by me and fished several times. It was considered my streamer rod for medium sized water. For a cheaper rod, this rod casts very well. There is some scarring on the knurling of the uplocking nut (my fault). Just too many 5 wts around for me right now. This would make a great backup for someone. SOLD OBO shipped to lower 48.

[/IMG]

Next is a LaCross Axis II 6'-6" 3wt, 2 pc. This was my first blueline brookie rod. It's a medium fast action and throws a great loop with a DT3F. I bought this new and have had no complaints. It has landed several brookies and performs very well in small, tight settings. Again, I have other 3wts so I need to let this one go. $50 OBO shipped to lower 48. SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Next is a Orvis Battenkill Bar Stock II. This reel was mated to the Orvis Far and Fine for sale elsewhere on this board. It is loaded with backing and the SA Lefty Kreh WF5F line. Looking for something a bit bigger for another rod I have. It has no pouch or box, just the reel. SOLD

Lastly is a Albright GPX 5/6 reel. I've had this reel for a while and it was mated to the Quarrow listed above. It is loaded with backing, Jim Teeney Mini-tip in WF5 and a flouro furled leader with a ring on the end. Comes with Albright pouch, as shown. As noted earlier, this was expressly for streamers. I have not had a problem with this reel. There is a bit of wear on the drag knob. SOLD

Last edited:

axle27

Reaction score
Price drop on the Quarrow. Come on, guys, make me a decent offer.