Fly Reel For Sale

trout sniper

Reaction score
I will drop my price to $80 shipped. That is firm. It really is a nice reel and I just don't use it. You are getting a great reel already loaded up with backing and line, all in good shape, and two dozen flies. Good price.

I have other reels and these are unbeatable for the price. Unbeatable for more than their price.

itchmesir

Reaction score
you're realizing the issue I had with Cabela's gear... There's no resale value to it for the most part.. Great gear.. But rarely is there folks out there that want used cabela's branded gear.. Good luck to you

mikel

Reaction score
maybe part of the issue is these reels (although the 2 is out of stock) are like 80 bucks at Cabelas right now...

trout sniper

Reaction score
maybe part of the issue is these reels (although the 2 is out of stock) are like 80 bucks at Cabelas right now...
OK, as I did not realize that until last night, how about $70 shipped? $10 bucks cheaper, no tax, shipping included, fly line and backing on the reel, and two dozen flies.

mikel

Reaction score
ts...I'm not in the market for a reel just now, but I'd think at $70 inc a line, that's a fair price for a backup reel or a solid primary for a guy with a budget. Good luck. I'd fish with it, :)

trout sniper

Reaction score
ts...I'm not in the market for a reel just now, but I'd think at $70 inc a line, that's a fair price for a backup reel or a solid primary for a guy with a budget. Good luck. I'd fish with it, :)

I realized you weren't wanting to buy it, just wanted to lower the price based on the comment.