Small Sectional Sofa

monflofau

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A sectional red sofa for a small space probably appears to be an oxymoron. How could there possibly be a perfect meeting of the two?

Well, the honest answer is that in the right home, a sectional red sofa could actually save you space! Centrally locating sofa pieces within a small living area not only lends to proper seating for conversation and intimacy, but could also make the space feel more spacious.

If seating in one specific spot is not to your liking, with sectional pieces you have the ability to place them however you prefer. This would lend your own personal creative touch to the living room. Small sectional sofa can be a good choice for your small home decoration. Pease visit this link for more about "Deleted the URL to this spammers web site"

Last edited by a moderator:

littledavid123

Reaction score
I can't believe it, for years I have struggled with the question of how can I possibly fit a sectional sofa in a small room. My life's question has been answered and a strange inner peace has taken over.

Dave

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

Thanks Larry, you have made my sectional sofa dreams come true.

Dave

newby

Reaction score
What I'd like to see these people try to sell us is a fly fisherman's couch. The arms and frames would be made out of the thickest segments from a 14wt fly rod. The cushions would, of course, be mixed marabou and duck feathers. And the entire thing would be covered with the softest rabbit skin.

Unfortunately PETA has derailed the plans to put this into production. What a bummer, huh?

littledavid123

Reaction score
ITS BACK!!! Like a B rated horror flick! Wonder how much can be said about a red sofa on a fly fishing forum?
Boz, we are about to find out...:D

What is it about sectional sofas that stirs mans imagination. As a younger man, sectional sofas stirred dreams of little bunnies, cute long ears and fuzzy tails sewed onto the clothes of girls lounging on sectional sofas. My break is over gotta get back on the road, will add more later.

Dave

newby

Reaction score
Pretty soon forums across the globe will be copying us, allowing modified spam threads on small sectional sofas to flourish, fueled by wit and whim.

YOU SAW IT HERE FIRST!!!!!

fredaevans

Reaction score
White City (tad north of Medford) Oar-E-Gone
"Out of Blue," or rather Red, we may have the Thread of the Day going.:shades:

First read the opener and immediately hit the little red triangle to Admin with a 'Say What?' That was an error, but not of the first magnitude. We could really have fun with this guys brains via PM's, and if we can get the contact info back, his e-mail inbox. The possibilities are almost endless!

That said, considering the nature of this Forum I truly wonder what possessed the guy to post this up here. Craig's List I could see ......

mikel

Reaction score
I wonder what the science says about the impact of color on sectional sofas? Can you not see a white one from below?

Perhaps if you have to mend this sofa a longer one would help?

Is it a fast sofa or a slow one? And how fast is fast, anyway? Is fast even the right term. or should we refer to this as tipflex, rather than mid flex?

Is this a western sectional or an eastern one? Could you use this in an intimate eastern setting, or would it only work in the bigger settings in the west?

can you help me pick out pillow for my sofa? I've never had a sofa this length and don't know how to accessorize it without polling my forum brethren.

I have a sofa and it's been a good one. I can sit on it, nap on it, etc...but I feel the need for a new sofa. Can you recommend one for me? There's nothing wrong with my old sofa, I just have $700 bucks burning a hole in my pocket and thought I'd use it up replacing a perfectly good sofa with another one...ah, I'll keep the old one too. Never know when you might need a backup sofa.

When I lay on my sofa my back hurts. Here's a video of me laying there. can anyone see how I could lay there better? I'm a self taught layabout and have had no instructions. Should I go to the store? Do they give free laying lessons? How about a couch club?

When I was single, my sofa was strictly C&R.

Killing time waiting for the 9ers...bored...ON MY SOFA.

Pocono

Reaction score
Marty and I were actually shopping for sofas yesterday and one of the fabric swatches that she came away from the store with was - red! Now, mind you, we weren't looking at sectionals, but - close enough.

I can get to fly fishing pretty easily through the word "sectional", but I'm struggling with the "sofa" part.

I do have this rather hazy vision of an old, red overstuffed couch sitting on the bank of one of my favorite streams, with me in it, fishing and with a brew not far away............but, as I said, it's hazy.............

Pocono

littledavid123

Reaction score
Mikel, I can answer a couple of your questions.

A "tipflex" has the recliner on the end of the sofa and the "midflex" obviously has the recliner in the middle sectional. :D

When younger I preferred the fast sectional sofa but now with age the slow flex just feels better. But still don't understand the importance of the sofa being red? :confused:

Dave

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

Hmmm, there must be some connection with the color red, even Alan is being torn by memories of red sofas.

fredaevans

Reaction score
White City (tad north of Medford) Oar-E-Gone
Mikel, I can answer a couple of your questions.

A "tipflex" has the recliner on the end of the sofa and the "midflex" obviously has the recliner in the middle sectional. :D

When younger I preferred the fast sectional sofa but now with age the slow flex just feels better. But still don't understand the importance of the sofa being red? :confused:

Dave

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

Hmmm, there must be some connection with the color red, even Alan is being torn by memories of red sofas.
I soo hear you from my far younger days. Never go with a cloth cover as it, 'moment of Passion,' can ... well never mind. Cleaning products then were no were as good as now. But Leather is really cold if you're on 'the bottom.'

Just rambling memories. :shades:

mcnerney

Administrator
Reaction score
This is rediculous. You don't need a couch for fly fishing. At most you need a recliner. :D

Maybe a red sectional articulated sofa fly.
Dan: That was great! Just think though, if you mounted a big red sectional up there you could invite your friends out fishing. :D

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

Sometimes you just have to think outside the box when it comes to sofas: