FS: Scott S4s 907/4

mcphoto

Reaction score
[Sold] FS: Scott S4s 907/4

It pains me to do this, but I am putting my Scott S4s 907/4 up for grabs. This is a 9' 7wt rod, the S4s model, which is Scott's top of the line Saltwater rod. Billed as fast action, I think this rod actually has a bit more touch than just raw/untuned power. That said, this rod can (and has) absolutely go deep with big flies - all the way up to 1/0 Clousers. I did a lot of warmwater/freshwater fishing with this rod..carp, bass, etc, but most recently it was my go-to streamer rod with a 250 grain sink tip (which it throws quite nicely). I also did a fair share of nymphing with this rod for both steelhead and trout, and it rocks with a Nymph taper fly line or Switch line.

This rod retails new for $775, but since it has been fished quite a bit, I would take $400. Price is negotiable, as I am motivated to sell (need to pay some bills). I will also include the blank warranty card from Scott.

Thanks for looking! Any questions just ask.

Last edited:

swab007

Reaction score
will buy asap and pay the asking price! will u take paypal? need the rod asap for trip ///// beautevis@ g mail . com

mcphoto

Reaction score
Rod has sold. Can't figure out how to "prefix" the post, mods please remove. Thanks for looking!