Wanted : Fly Line

floorabove

Reaction score
I'm looking for a quality fly line in very good condition, preferably still on spool or with box, for a six weight.

A Rio OB or OBS ora SA GPXwould be great , but if anybody has any sixwt lines they are not using ....

F or I...or fast sink

glcaddis

Reaction score
I have Airflo Ridge WF6F that has been spooled, but never cast. I've acquired a couple of other lines that make this one available for sale. I can put it back on the spool and in the box. Asking $52.50 including shipping. It is a standard WF line with a 30' head. The Airflo lines do not stretch so they are more sure hooking than other lines.

milleger

Reaction score
I have a SA GPX 6 weight. Used 1 time only. I would part with this line, PM me if you're interested.

kuch

Reaction score
I have a brand new still in the box SA GPX textured WF6F. Great line. PM me if you are interested.

Mike

dinoc

Reaction score
I have a Cortland Precision Trout Wf6F in its spool and plastic container, if you
would be interested.

Dean

---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

I have a Cortland Precision Trout WF6F in its spool and its plastic container in
Mint condition, if you would be interested.

Dean

dinoc

Reaction score
I have a Cortland Precision Trout WF6F line in its spool and case if interested.
Dean

floorabove

Reaction score
it sounds like you have turned down some nice lines,just how much are you willing to spend on one.
A
Few who offered lines changed their minds after offering the line, and a few i got back to too late.

No more than 100 for a line, that is my limit.

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

Just go to the nearest fly shop. They sell line.[/

You are not helpful at all.

Hope you have a great season.

funfishing

Reaction score
ebay has a cortland precision platinum 6wt for $37 I bought one today check it out if your still looking