Lamson Velocity 1.5 Hard Alox w/ xtra spool and a 3wt. line FS

fearnofishbob

Reaction score
Rabbit Skin N.C. (Western North Carolina)
Here is an ad I just placed in craigslist and 2ther forums if interested please contact me...Thanks....Lamson Velocity 1.5 Hard Alox With xtra spool and a 3wt. line - $250 (Waynesville NC)

image 1 image 2 image 3

I bought this Lamson reel and spool 3 years ago this coming summer... Both items are used and they have some rock rash.....all superficial....these two work flawlessly....the reason I'm selling is I have a difficult time when I try to change spools....my hands have some arthritis and I don't have enough strength to separate them....Lamson makes it look so easy in their videos and I'm sure it is if you don't have hand issues...... the reel list for $269.00....the xtra spool. for $110.00 and the line is a SA WF 3F I don't recall what I paid for it.......the total package probably cost me somewhere around $425.-450.00 ............You will get 2 original boxes...1 reel , 1 spool, 2 reel pouches and only 1 fly line ...the line on the extra spool is not included
Your cost $250.00 plus postage........ call 828-627-6692 ..... if you want more pics please let me know...... I am also list this combo in North Georgia trout online , Southeastern Flyfishing forum and possibly one other..... Thanks •Location: Waynesville NC
•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Posting ID: 3721466324

Posted: 2013-04-03, 7:43PM EDT

email to a friend

fly4fun

Reaction score
I have a sage 3200 click reel in gloss black that I would be willing to trade...I can include a sage quiet double taper line wt 4 if interested. I can send pics if you have any interest....