Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  51
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone ever deal with newtyer1

1. Default Re: Anyone ever deal with newtyer1

I lurk in a lot of forums and i have seen this guy begging, buying and selling.
    Its just odd that his scams went on as long as they did considering how many people are on more than just one forum. I hope the authorities catch up to this guy soon.

White City (tad north of Medford) Oar-E-Gone

Question Re: Anyone ever deal with newtyer1

This Clown is alive ..... and well, should this thread be pinned up on the top?
    When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. - Billy Graham"

Default Re: Anyone ever deal with newtyer1

Quote Originally Posted by crashfromboston View Post
    I hope the authorities catch up to this guy soon.
    For that to happen, people need to file police reports.

Personally if someone is not "active" on the few sites I am on I wont do business with them. Not worth the chance of getting robbed.

---------- Post added at 06:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by fredaevans View Post
    As long as someone is allowed to register under a 'Num-Nut-D-Pulm' (bad pun intended) you will always get people like this..

My log in name, here and every where, is my real name. Even my e-mail address if you add: .gmail.com.

Just personal opinion here, but why would you not register/post with your 'real name/location?' You ask specific questions on what/how/where/with what questions .. how do you expect 'us' to respond?

Sorry, Board Room talk after listening to some "I'm full of my self my eyes are brown."
    Totally disagree with all of this, I would never give out my full name. There are better ways of securing a forum from frauds, this is not one of them. For location still kind of iffy, but really not typically a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by woodrivertroutbum View Post
    For that to happen, people need to file police reports.
    Agree, the problem would be where? My guess it would have to be with a Police Department at his location. Then what?
    When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. - Billy Graham"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by fredaevans View Post
    This Clown is alive ..... and well, should this thread be pinned up on the top?
    Fred: Good point, the thread has been made a sticky.
    Larry

7. Likes fredaevans, thewalker1013 liked this post

I don't understand... This thread was made a sticky so that noone gets ripped off by this guy, but he's banned?
    ~Todd
    "...Nympin' ain't Easy"

Chief Thread Starter
    Mother Approved...

Quote Originally Posted by enolaeagle View Post
    I don't understand... This thread was made a sticky so that noone gets ripped off by this guy, but he's banned?
    For one thing he shows up on other forums. On a number he has used the same screen name but I think he's realized that he's burnt that one out. Saw him on one where he had a new 'name' but when you read the details it was very easy to recognize that it is the same guy. Perhaps if people see this thread and read the details they will be able to spot him on another forum and with another screen name.
    - William

10. Likes Auntie Em, thewalker1013 liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by enolaeagle View Post
    Problem is you can register under any name you want; real or assumed, such as yours. Only way you can really track someone like this is their computer ID chip number. Want to get around that tiny bit, simples, just go to a Public Library and use one of theirs.

Different thread but 'someone' was dressing me down for using my (and many here) 'real names' for our log in. Personally, their objection lost me. I want/need to correspond (thread/PM) with another individual, I strongly prefer to know who the hell they are.

This AM. PM'ing with Ard, and we have a couple of Bad Players (one here, one elsewhere) and my Atty flat told me not to go there. On the face of it, this Guy is a total crook, and too many people could show up in Court ... but at what cost? Where?

This clown flouts our stupidity. And trust. Went back and looked (on line) my 'expenditures' for on line buys over the last 90 days. Odd off was each of the four was for $250.00. First time ever I've gotten burned (two).

Will I ever buy 'equipment' off a web site? Probably, but the seller will have a hell of a long posting history.

Just my .02 cents. But I rant.

12. Likes Auntie Em liked this post

Is the classified section here visible to anyone - or just members?
    ~Todd
    "...Nympin' ain't Easy"

Chief Thread Starter
    Mother Approved...

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast