Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Reel, lines, wader bag

Blog Entries

Default Reel, lines, wader bag

I'm doing some fall cleaning and trying to shave a few bucks off of my latest purchases : punk: so I need to part ways with a few things Items come from a smoke free home and prices include PP fees and Priority USPS shipping in the Con US.

Ross Evo LT 2 in copper with spare spool and new backing. This reel pre dates the 3M and Orvis ownerships, it's a true Ross. Not that it affects performance or warranty. Great shape, no more than 10 days on the water but does have one small spot of rash noted in photo 3. The rash in no way affects performance. If that spot weren't there you'd never know it had ever been fished. Super reel for a 4wt, the spare spool could serve as a 3 or for a 5 or put two different lines on it. I've got the boxes, blank warranty cards and factory pouches to go with them. Asking $260 If you're interested in both lines, I have listed, I'll send you both for the price of 1, or $300 for the reel and 2 great lines in pristine condition. Sold, sold, sold!

Sage Wader Bag. Great shape, a few marks but much serviceable for years to come. It has a changing mat built into the wader storage area. Asking $50

Rio Nymph line WF4. Like new, tried it maybe once and it didn't fit my application. Comes in factory box with spool. Asking $40

Rio Trout LT WF4. Like new condition. Comes with factory box with spool. Asking $40

Thanks for looking.
    Last edited by jaybo41; 01-18-2014 at 09:18 PM.
    ~*~Leave only your footprints~*~

Default Re: Reel, lines, wader bag

Hi
    Would you send items (reel or bag or both of them) to Poland? What would be shipping cost? I would pay in advance by PayPal.
    BR
    Tom

Did you sell this reel?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Reel & spool have been sold. Still have the bag and Rio Indicator #4 line available.

Thanks.
    ~*~Leave only your footprints~*~