FS: Orvis Helios 2 5-weight 9' Fly Rod - Tip Flex

tbum2020

Reaction score
FS: Orvis Helios 2 9' 5-weight, Tip Flex + Hydros 3D WF-6

Selling a new, unopened Orvis Helios 2 905-4 Tip Flex, got this as a gift a but I absolutely love my current 5wt and have no interest in replacing it. I have tested the same rod at my local fly shop before I even got the rod which is why the rod is still in the original plastic. It includes everything a new rod from Orvis comes with including warranty card and ferrule wax. I figured anyone interested in this rod wouldn't need photos of the actual rod since its new therefore I just took photos of the rod as is with the plastic on. Let me know if you have any questions or want more pics but I really would rather leave it unopened.

Price Reduced:
$600.00 Shipped and Insured to the Lower 48

$675.00 Shipped and Insured to the Lower 48

Last edited:

tbum2020

Reaction score
Are you negotiable?
I guess you can make and offer if you want, I really posted it for sale cause i felt bad it was not being used. Its already listed for about 200 less than you pay for it at Orvis after tax and shipping. It was a gift from a family member so i'm not going to give it away or sell it for very much less if you what i mean.

tbum2020

Reaction score

tbum2020

Reaction score
I actually didn't sell the rod, I ended up returning it thinking I would get a check with a gift recipt but got a gift card which I just ended up listing for sale... Doing circles haha