Orvis 8wt Clearwater.

fq13

Reaction score
SOLD!

What I have is an eight weight nine foot two piece Clearwater rod. The thing is mint. Its their mid flex model in a medium fast action. It is a perfect bass rod. Accurate and a pleasure to cast. My price? $150 NOW $135, no, wait, there's more, now $115 tyd in an aluminum tube.
No BS, its a nice rod, I'm just cleaning out the closets. Will also consider trades.

100 percent satisfaction guarantee. If you are a member in good standing don't pay me till you get it. If its not as represented, send it back. All you are out is shipping on your end.

Last edited:

sandfly

Reaction score
6.0 is a little to soft for I am looking for, they made one with a rating of 8 and it was a power house. I should have bought one when i was still at orvis.

stl_geoff

Reaction score
Too bad its a 2 piece. My dad just got a 4 piece verson and its a really nice rod. it will cast about as far as my sage's can.

fq13

Reaction score
Bump. $115. Who will rid me of this meddlesome rod? Seriously, and no BS, this a sweet bass stick. I will ship it to you on approval. Cast it. If you don't like it send it back. All you are out is shipping. It doesn't get fairer than that. I will sweeten the pot and ship in a very nice aluminium threaded tube, worth about $30 by itself.

fq13

Reaction score
OK folks, this is getting silly. I'm trying to sell a freaking like new Orvis in an aluminum tube, shipping paid, for about hundred bucks and no hits? What more can I do short of including a stripper to give a lap dance with the package? Here is my final offer. $100 tyd. I will send it on approval. Cast the thing yourself. If you like it pay me, if not send it back. You will never find a fairer deal than that. I mean someone must want a bass or steelhead rod. And you won't find a better one for this price or under these terms. You know you want it… All the cool kids have eight weights, and they'catching bass. It's what makes them cool.:) .

Last edited:

fq13

Reaction score
Okay, no stripper, but how about a reel? I'm selling an Okuma 7/8 NIB with paperwork. Its the perfect bass outfit. I'll do $150 shipped. But wait, there's more, it comes with two WF8F lines and backing. Seriously guys, don't make me offer an oriental bamboo steamer, because I will, and that would just be sad. Buy the rod. Its a nice piece of kit and the price is right.