Wanted: Patagonia Stealth Atom Sling Pack

ted4887

Reaction score
It's not used, but I believe some outfitters have them in stock right now. I love my pack, and have decided it's a pack I'm going to keep around for the long haul.

Check chicago fly fishing outfitters if you decide a new one will work for you. They're website indicates they're in stock right now.

jfaisten

Reaction score
I see you're interested in that high end Patagonia bag -- might be worth your time to look at the LLBean weatherproof sling pack. 1/2 off today

mysticm

Reaction score
Talk about serendipity! I was planning to list my Stealth Sling in the for sale section later today. I just sent you a PM with details and my asking price…let me know either way. Thanks

runningfish

Reaction score
After waiting and waiting and reading countless reviews. I bought this Patagonia Atom Stealth Sling Pack from backcountry.com and it will be here on Monday.

Reaction score
I have the guide sling and absolutely love it! I had the atom sling and thought it was too small. It held maybe two fly boxes and a few tools that's it.

Reaction score
Runningfish
How are you liking your Patagonia sling pack? I have been debating a sling pack for a while now. Simms has their new 2014 headwaters slings out and they look good as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

two_nymph_rig

Reaction score
I am liking it so far. I have only been able to use it one trip, but it was much more enjoyable than using the chest pack that I had been using. I highly recommend one. For as little as the pack is, you'd be surprised by how much you can stuff in to one.

Reaction score
Sounds like it is a comfortable carry from what I have heard. I am going to be getting myself the Patagonia or Simms before long. I don't carry a ton of stuff so I think the size would be perfect. Thanks for the info!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk