Brand New Reddington CT 5Wt 9-0

runningfish

Reaction score
I have a brand new Reddington Classic Trout 5WT 9FT rod. It's so new I could return it to Cabelas tomorrow. Never fished, never casted, never been outside since it arrived last week. I bought a few rods for a friend to choose from for a retirement gift from the Army. He picked the 4WT so this one is left. A little too long for the little streams I fish. I'd sell it outright for under Cabelas price, or get it even cheaper with am interesting trade. Want it cheaper? I can use tying supplies, or perhaps you have flies to donate for a casting for recovery event? I would trade up for a quality 8-9WT reel. This offer good for a couple days and then I will just return it to Cabelas and get my 75 bucks back.
You are doing this on purpose right Dewayne :mad:? I'll pay for the shipping and nothing more :stretcher

ia_trouter

Reaction score
You are doing this on purpose right Dewayne :mad:? I'll pay for the shipping and nothing more :stretcher
You sent the donation flies today so YOU are the only one who gets the discount at this point. Yes it's a plot to make you own a CT. Resistance is futile. :)

I'll hang it in the trees. Tell em how it really is Craig, as you have see it with your own eyes. 9-0 is tough to manage where we fish.

craigthor

Reaction score
You sent the donation flies today so YOU are the only one who gets the discount at this point. Yes it's a plot to make you own a CT. Resistance is futile. :)

I'll hang it in the trees. Tell em how it really is Craig, as you have see it with your own eyes. 9-0 is tough to manage where we fish.
It is, even 8'6" is a bit long 8'0" is about as long as you'd want to go. :stretcher

stl_geoff

Reaction score
I sent you flies AND a free reel :p

haha Kidding though, I have that rod and it seems like I cant hardly give it away o_O

runningfish

Reaction score

I think I am going to pass on this good offer, I just bought some not in the budget Simms products.

Resistance is surely futile, but Mrs. W.I.F.E is an I.E.D who can switch into W.M.D in a split second.