FS. Ross San Miguel Two & extra spool.

vanceinak

Reaction score
These will come in a padded reel case (not ross).
The reel is not what I would call "collector" grade, but visually is in VG condition with a few normal wear marks. Spare spool is even better. Functionally it is excellent with no problems.
$375.00 obo shipped Priority Mail to your U.S. address insured.

For pics get me an email address.

vanceinak

Reaction score
Am I way out of line on price here? I thought I was pretty well in the ball park.
I won't be offended by reasonable offers.

vanceinak

Reaction score
Back to the top & will throw in the lines & backing that are currently on the spools.
One is Mastery Series WF-5-S Stillwater. The other is Mastery Series WF-4-F XPS.

Case is Mtn Cork double reel.
If you think the price is to steep shoot me a REASONABLE offer :) The season is coming & it's worth the asking price.

cpowell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Like the sage LL there is a small cult that loves these reels..Its a matter of letting one find them and then you are golden.

I hear the Mafia is bringing back some of the old ones...Maybe just the Gunny.

I love the San Miguel Reels!

thewalker1013

Reaction score
I'm very interested, do you have pics you can post/send? I've always wanted one, love all of my Ross reels... Currently have two Evos (2 and 3), a Canyon 2, a rhythm 1.5, and a CLA 4

vanceinak

Reaction score
I'm very interested, do you have pics you can post/send? I've always wanted one, love all of my Ross reels... Currently have two Evos (2 and 3), a Canyon 2, a rhythm 1.5, and a CLA 4
Sorry to take so long to answer. Been away from the computer. I do have pics. Either post your email address here or in a PM to me & I will get them right to you.