Orvis Pro Guide Wading Jacket XL

williamhj

Reaction score
Selling my Orvis wading jacket, because it doesn't fit anymore. Got it some years ago and it has seen some use, though is still in great condition.

The jacket is waterproof and the shoulders stretch as you cast, which makes it a comfortable jacket to wear while fishing. It does a great job keeping the water out. The hood is large and comfortable even over a ball cap. Cuff straps at each wrist help to keep water our when you release a fish etc, and the sleeve extends down over the strap to keep your fly line from getting caught on the strap while casting.

There are two large chest pockets that can absorb fly boxes, tippet, etc for a day of fishing. Personally, between these pockets and a lanyard I'm good to go for most of my fishing. Also has a smaller, handwarmer pocket on each side, an ID/license pocket on the left arm, two interior pockets, and a large pocket on the back. Also has a D-loop in back for a net.

I bought it for nearly $395, selling for $150 including shipping in the Continental US. Paypal.

williamhj

Reaction score
Sorry I missed your question - it is still available. Was just going to relist it when I noticed your post. If you're still looking, let me know.

Thanks!