Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Sage 486 Graphite III LL B For Sale

Quote Originally Posted by FlyBum View Post
    Thats, because its better! hehe jk

Speaking of glass I have a 5wt honey colored Lamiglass glass blank if you are interested I'll sell it for $75.

Perhaps you could offer to help MacFly with the build and he may decide to move on. He has till Sunday to decide then I'm putting them on Ebay separately after putting a Tip Top on the original rod.
    I have 2 Lami Honey's in 5w. Unless you need the bucks, you should hang on to the Lamiglas. I'm pretty sure that their not making them anymore.
    Hopefully Mac will get the change together for the LL.
    Life is not like a bowl of cherries. It's more like a jar of ghost peppers. What you eat today might burn your ass tomorrow...

2. Default Re: Sage 486 Graphite III LL B For Sale

Quote Originally Posted by mojo View Post
    I have 2 Lami Honey's in 5w. Unless you need the bucks, you should hang on to the Lamiglas. I'm pretty sure that their not making them anymore.
    Hopefully Mac will get the change together for the LL.
    I'm on now, because I just PM'd him my address so he can mail me a Postal Money Order. He's got the $$$ so he is the winner!

-------------------

Sale Pending receipt of payment!
    Last edited by FlyBum; 09-18-2010 at 09:26 AM. Reason: Sale Pending receipt of payment!
    -Tom Wilson
    Attention New Fly Fishers and those just wanting to improve- Join a Fly Fishing Club. They have classes on every aspect of fly fishing for beginners to advanced for free or cheaper than offered elsewhere. Some offer mentor programs. You will make friends with other fly fishers. Clubs often have outings in which members pay special group rates for guides or to fish prime private access areas.

3. Default Re: Sage 486 Graphite III LL B For Sale

Money on the way... thank you for a great deal and a lot of patience..

MacFly

4. Default Re: Sage 486 Graphite III LL B For Sale

Quote Originally Posted by MacFly55 View Post
    Money on the way... thank you for a great deal and a lot of patience..

MacFly
    Thank you very much I'm confident you will be very pleased!
    -Tom Wilson
    Attention New Fly Fishers and those just wanting to improve- Join a Fly Fishing Club. They have classes on every aspect of fly fishing for beginners to advanced for free or cheaper than offered elsewhere. Some offer mentor programs. You will make friends with other fly fishers. Clubs often have outings in which members pay special group rates for guides or to fish prime private access areas.

5. Default Re: Sage 486 Graphite III LL B For Sale

I am sure I will be...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12