Rio Gold In-Touch

kudu22

Reaction score
Just wanted to give a heads up on a great deal from AvidMax.com. They have the Rio Gold in-touch at really nice prices. After discovering my beautiful cherry red Able Super 3N disappeared after a trip at Deckers, CO. Yes I was sicker than a dog and stayed up all night staring at a empty duffle bag. Can not figure out where it went. Anyways have a Galvin T-4 arriving and found line at Avidmax WF4F Rio Gold in-touch for $48.57.

comeonavs

Reaction score
Just wanted to give a heads up on a great deal from AvidMax.com. They have the Rio Gold in-touch at really nice prices. After discovering my beautiful cherry red Able Super 3N disappeared after a trip at Deckers, CO. Yes I was sicker than a dog and stayed up all night staring at a empty duffle bag. Can not figure out where it went. Anyways have a Galvin T-4 arriving and found line at Avidmax WF4F Rio Gold in-touch for $48.57.
Man that sucks on the Abel, Ive never done that but did fear I lost one. I searched high and low for it then remembered I actually sold it. I know that feeling man sorry that sucks

I leave one of my business cards in my hip pack, gear bag, wader bag and taco bag and backpack. I only hope if something like this happens that the finder can get in touch with me.

coho52

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up.

The sale price varies by line weight, with the five and six weights only saving around $10 - 12. But any savings are good. ;)

kudu22

Reaction score
The universe must be after me. I got the line in Thursday and a new orange Galvan T-4 Friday. Put the new backing and line I got the deal on yesterday afternoon as soon as UPS delivered the reel. Took the wife out for a date and came home to find out the boxer dogs ate the case and chewed up the line they could get out. I was beyond upset. Got up this morning to see what I could do with the line for our trip to Deckers, CO for 3 days. Then I find out my iphone is gone that my wife had in her purse while we were at a dualing piano bar. I got the line tied with a leader section but lost 8" of it and of course the loop. When it rains it pours. I am half afraid to leave the house let alone go fishing. My luck my Simms boots break a lace hiking in and I roll off the mountain losing all my gear. :eek:

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

BTW cleaning up after the male boxer who threw up chunks of the Galvan case and food at 4am on the rug was a highlight to this. Why do dogs have to find a rug or carpet to throw up on? Tile or hard wood floors never. They seek out carpet while dry heaving till they find it.