Ever Hear of this?

kglissmeyer1

Reaction score
Want a deal? Check out Allen Flyfishing - they are a business member on this board and have some killer deals on all kinds of gear: Allen & Co., Products Page

I'm not affiliated in any way with them, just have heard a lot of good about them and their products. Just another option.

Kelly.

arkman

Reaction score
Thanks Kelly. I have heard lots of good things and one of the Allen reels is on the top of the list. I need something in a 9 wt reel and so far all I see is the one reel from allen. I did notice another post that Justin talked about another reel his co is selling but I dont seem to find it on his page. I sent him a PM.

BigCliff

Reaction score
I am looking for an inexpensive reel for my 5wt spare outfit. I will be targeting smallies. I really never use the drag system but I was looking at this and it look liked a good deal. Any info? Its for a 5wt combo
Airflo VRC Large Arbour Fly Reel 3/5 - eBay (item 330421974512 end time May-08-10 10:55:56 PDT)
Airflo is kinda the UK equivalent of Scientific Anglers here: a quality brand, but manufacturer of only a small portion of what carries their label. I'd bet that reel is just fine, and likely comes out of the same asian factory as reels for Cabelas, etc.

arkman

Reaction score
Ok, I just purchased the Alpha series 9/10 from Justin. Its a really nice looking reel and I'm excited to get it. Now I just need to finish building the rod its for:thumbup: