Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Siskiyou Design Reels.

  1. Default Siskiyou Design Reels.

    If any of you guys are interested in a top knotch reel, suggest
    you check out the Siskiyou Design Reels which are manufactured
    here in Grants Pass, Oregon. Their web site is: http://www.sdreels.com.
    The reels are a little on the expensive side, but well worth the
    investment. This reel is a side line for their actual business. They
    manufacture precision medical equipment. Their reels are made
    like a fine Swiss watch. They are guaranteed for the life of the
    original owner. Cheers,

    Snuffy:holy:

  2. Default Re: Siskiyou Design Reels.

    Nothing personal but I dont care for the look of the reel.. I will stick to my Galvans.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  3. Default Re: Siskiyou Design Reels.

    I like the look of them but for $450 I could buy a new rod, reel, line, a hotel room near Dutch John, fill the tank, and get food for a three day trip to the green river.

    I cannot even fathom spending that kind of money on a trout reel. Heck, I have a $25 Okuma Sierra on my three weight that is plenty of reel.

    Yeah, it is made like a fine swiss watch but then again, I would never spend that kind of money on a fine swiss watch.
    All Means All

  4. Default Re: Siskiyou Design Reels.

    Quote Originally Posted by Curtis
    I like the look of them but for $450 I could buy a new rod, reel, line, a hotel room near Dutch John, fill the tank, and get food for a three day trip to the green river.

    I cannot even fathom spending that kind of money on a trout reel. Heck, I have a $25 Okuma Sierra on my three weight that is plenty of reel.

    Yeah, it is made like a fine swiss watch but then again, I would never spend that kind of money on a fine swiss watch.
    Liar. I have seen what you have for breakfast before fishing!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  5. Default Re: Siskiyou Design Reels.

    Quote Originally Posted by fshfanatic
    Liar. I have seen what you have for breakfast before fishing!
    Well, since I just eat steak, and bloody at that, I just whack one on the way through Vernal and eat it all weekend.........Waders are great after that weekend.
    All Means All

  6. Default Re: Siskiyou Design Reels.

    Quote Originally Posted by Curtis
    Well, since I just eat steak, and bloody at that, I just whack one on the way through Vernal and eat it all weekend.........Waders are great after that weekend.
    Remember those Buffalo steaks we q'ed at my place? Man we were both a treat that night!



    "How would you like that steak sir?"
    "Just cut off its horns, wipe its ass and throw it on a plate."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  7. Default Re: Siskiyou Design Reels.

    Quote Originally Posted by fshfanatic
    Remember those Buffalo steaks we q'ed at my place? Man we were both a treat that night!



    "How would you like that steak sir?"
    "Just cut off its horns, wipe its ass and throw it on a plate."
    Don't forget to run it through a warm room though.

    Yeah, even your dog was cringing when he came in the room! LOL!
    All Means All

  8. Default Re: Siskiyou Design Reels.

    that was funny! She would walk in look at us in discust and run out!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  9. Default Re: Siskiyou Design Reels.

    Quote Originally Posted by fshfanatic
    Remember those Buffalo steaks we q'ed at my place? Man we were both a treat that night!



    "How would you like that steak sir?"
    "Just cut off its horns, wipe its ass and throw it on a plate."
    are you 2 related to my wife in any way? sounds just like her. if it ain't mooing it ain't any good.

  10. Default Re: Siskiyou Design Reels.

    Quote Originally Posted by freeze69
    are you 2 related to my wife in any way? sounds just like her. if it ain't mooing it ain't any good.
    Even though you open the door for a barage of insults, I am going to walk away biting my lip.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hello Girls
    By Fly Girl in forum Ladies Fly Fishing Forum
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 10-12-2011, 12:13 PM
  2. Dorado
    By atlaw in forum Sea of Cortez
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-08-2006, 08:57 AM
  3. Three New State Records
    By Stan Wright in forum Pacific Ocean
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-27-2006, 08:29 PM
  4. LMF heads up
    By idabelangler in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-09-2006, 08:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •