Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  19
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16
  1. Default Re: Brown, Rainbow, Brook Trout Reel

    Those finishes are great! Any plans to design a bonefish or tarpon design?

  2. #12

    Default Re: Brown, Rainbow, Brook Trout Reel

    Quote Originally Posted by okiekev View Post
    Those finishes are great! Any plans to design a bonefish or tarpon design?
    The salt water fish are a little harder... trout have more defined details in spots and colors. We have played with laser engaging scale patterns, but haven't been satisfied with the results so far.
    Quality Fly Fishing Reels at www.taylorflyfishing.com

  3. Thanks Ard thanked for this post
  4. #13

    Default Re: Brown, Rainbow, Brook Trout Reel

    Quote Originally Posted by Ard View Post
    I'm hoping you will post your thoughts after receiving the reel.
    Received the reel this past weekend. First impression on build quality is positive. The brown trout pattern is nicely done. It is a really nice looking reel and light weight. My son is going to love it.

  5. Thanks Ard thanked for this post
    Likes scotty macfly liked this post
  6. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Wasilla / Skwentna, Alaska
    Posts
    18,586
    Blog Entries
    142

    Default Re: Brown, Rainbow, Brook Trout Reel

    Quote Originally Posted by GMPHK View Post
    Received the reel this past weekend. First impression on build quality is positive. The brown trout pattern is nicely done. It is a really nice looking reel and light weight. My son is going to love it.
    I'm happy to hear it and I too hope your son likes it

    Anywhere can be the land of great expectations, broken dreams, or paradise found, it's all up to you.


    Ard's Forum blog, Alaska Outdoors

  7. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Northern Colorado
    Posts
    2,315

    Default Re: Brown, Rainbow, Brook Trout Reel

    I'm thinking Santa Clause may have a Taylor reel to put in my stocking this year.

    Those are beautiful, and the price is not over the top. Win / win situation I say.
    The only thing human kind ever learned through history, is that through history, human kind has learned nothing.

  8. Likes Ard, el jefe liked this post
  9. #16

    Default Re: Brown, Rainbow, Brook Trout Reel

    Quote Originally Posted by scotty macfly View Post
    I'm thinking Santa Clause may have a Taylor reel to put in my stocking this year.

    Those are beautiful, and the price is not over the top. Win / win situation I say.
    Absolutely! It is really a nice reel. Very happy with the purchase!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-08-2019, 02:40 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-08-2018, 02:00 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-07-2018, 10:20 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-08-2018, 10:00 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-06-2018, 01:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •