Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Bellinger Reel Seat

Anyone ever bought a reel seat from Bellinger? I ordered a blank last month from Mudhole and had a Struble reel seat ordered from them as well. The reel seat was put on back order and I was told it would be in sometime between 7 days and 2 weeks. Well it has now been a month and I called again to see what the hold up was and they still had not gotten it from Struble. The guy from Mudhole said he would call Struble and see when it would be in and they told him that they should have the wood to begin building it in the next 2 1/2 weeks. Hard to tell when I would actually get it. I went ahead and cancelled my order and started searching for other reel seats and came across Bellinger. I found a seat that I liked and while it was more expensive than the Struble I decided to call anyway and see how long it would take to get in. I talked to the guys at Bellinger and they had the seat that I was wanting and put it in the mail this morning. I look forward to getting it so I can finally get the rod built. The pictures of the seat look like really great quality so I can't wait to see it in person. I was just wandering if anyone else has ever used a Bellinger reel seat and if so, what did you think of it?
    Tuck

Default Re: Bellinger Reel Seat

I frequently use the Bellinger reel seats in my builds. They are consistently high quality, beautiful to look at, and have never failed me. Great people to work with, too!! I think you'll be pleased!

Thank you Auntie Em, that is just what I was hoping to hear. I will say that they were very helpful with answering all of my questions and the seat should be on its way as we speak. Can't wait to finish the build.
    Tuck

I think Bellinger has better looking and classy looking reel seats than Struble by a long shot. That's MY opinion. Another guy to try for some fantastic looking reel seats is Joel Lemke. Lempke Concept Reel Seats. This guys builds some killer seats. Guess which ones are aluminum................Betty, stop your drooling!

Life is not like a bowl of cherries. It's more like a jar of ghost peppers. What you eat today might burn your ass tomorrow...

<wiping slobber off my keyboard!!>

BEAUTIFUL!!

Blog Entries

Wow! Those reel seats are beautiful!

Larry

Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border

I have used them before and have never had a complaint. One of the prettiest wood inserts I ever saw was on one of them.

... and, Mojo?? I'll take six ... OK ... so make it an even dozen ... down locking, mixed woods ...

I got my Bellinger seat today and I must say it is beautiful. The customer service was top notch campared to what I have been dealing with lately. Ordered the seat on Wednesday evening and at the door on Saturday...can't beat that!
    Tuck

Hey, Tuck ...
    How 'bout some pictures when you get you build complete??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast