Just finished a new build

nevadanstig

Reaction score
Not a fly rod, but decided I wanted a casting rod for bass. Thought you guys might enjoy anyways, and building principles are the same regardless of rod type. It's a Bushido 7'3" MH Mag Bass blank, microwave guides, American Tackle Vibe reel seat. Spider wrap in the butt section, and red dragon scales wrap topped with black and silver marbling above the foregrip.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

nevadanstig

Reaction score
I like the color theme. It's super clean. How do you like the microwave guide system? I've never built using them.
Absolutely love them, they are all I'll use on my conventional rods. They definitely live up to the hype and claims. First time I casted with them, I noticed an immediate difference before the line even hit water. You can literally feel and hear the difference as the line shoots through them. Really smooth, add distance, accuracy, and even seem to reduce line twists and wind knots with spinning gear. This is my first casting build with them, but they felt great testing it. Ive heard some even say they seem to reduce back lashes with casting rigs.

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

airborne 82nd

Reaction score
Wow, looks very nice ,building rods is interesting never have tried it ,im not sure if i would because I dedicate my time to Flys, maybe someday , lol beautiful work .
Airborne