J cook fly rods

eastfly66

Reaction score
I bought a reel and something else I cant remember but I do recall talking to them on the phone , they were very helpful and shipped right away. All positive here.

brownbass

Reaction score
Anybody else deal with j cook, very hard company to get an answer from about orders placed.
Is this the J. Cook in Salem Missouri? If so they recently relocated to St. James Mo. I have been in their Salem shop only one time. I don't get through there much but now that they are in St. James I may get a chance to drop in. I would keep trying to get hold of them. They were decent people when I was in there shop in Salem.

Bill

aquaz

Reaction score
If they move to St. James, then does anyone know their new address, please?
Thanks,
Jake

DonW

Reaction score
ordered 3 times every time they shorted my order but marked it as complete, they had excuses every time and assured me I would get my items, never did! Look at their e-bay feedback last I looked this seems to be their standard operating procedure (it was good when I place my orders), I hope you get your stuff but don't hold your breath.

brownbass

Reaction score
J Cooks address: 219 North Jefferson, St. James, MO 6555. The Phone number, 573-265-2844. This is from there website. Good luck.

Bill