Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Seeking Used Rod.

1. Default Seeking Used Rod.

Hi,
    If any member has a Sage XP 8wt 9' 2pc in excellent condition that they're interested in selling, please drop me a line.
    I've got a bum shoulder and my old Winston IM6 8wt 9' is just too heavy and slow.
    Thanks, bwo

2. Default Re: Seeking Used Rod.

Hi,

It sounds like you know what you are looking for but for the benefit of other forum members, if you want some things to look for when buying a second hand rod have a look at this article on buying a second hand rod.

Good luck on finding the rod you're after.
    Redline
    Information about Fly Fishing Rods

Default Re: Seeking Used Rod.

Quote Originally Posted by redline View Post
    Hi,

It sounds like you know what you are looking for but for the benefit of other forum members, if you want some things to look for when buying a second hand rod have a look at this article on buying a second hand rod.

Good luck on finding the rod you're after.
    Redline
    Interesting site. Funny there is no mention of who the author is or what the qualifications are of the author.

Addendum... I just looked over the stats on redline and note each post made by him directs people to that same link plus it is on his signature.
    Interesting.

4. Default Re: Seeking Used Rod.

Hi Jackster,

I researched and wrote the article on the website.

Cheers
    Redline
    Information about Fly Fishing Rods

5. Default Re: Seeking Used Rod.

Take a look here:
    http://www.tradenstuff.com/GearList.htm
    Randy

Default Re: Seeking Used Rod.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackster View Post
    Interesting site. Funny there is no mention of who the author is or what the qualifications are of the author.

Addendum... I just looked over the stats on redline and note each post made by him directs people to that same link plus it is on his signature.
    Interesting.
    Noting wrong with that if it's a good article and has been researched with stat's to back it up. There's too many writers out there that write, not fish.
    Life is not like a bowl of cherries. It's more like a jar of ghost peppers. What you eat today might burn your ass tomorrow...