Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Thomas & Thomas Rods

Quote Originally Posted by shimloom View Post
    Thanks everyone for the answers. Got a call today from T&T and got some additional info on the rod. Sorry I haven't replied sooner but work has been keeping me busy.

Craig
    I was razzing you with the sarcastic thank you by the way. Hence the "cool" face, had too much time on my hands yesterday LOL stuck in the office dreaming of being on the river...

Sometimes hard to show in writing what is merely joking and anger so to speak...

Did they tell you roughly $275.00?

The info I found online stated they ranged from $275.00 to $375.00 when new and I just assumed the Trout rods would have been on the cheaper end of that spectrum and the SW rods on the higher end...

I talked to Trevor and he told me that the ES series are very similar to their Horizon series, perhaps a little faster. They sold for around $175.00 to $ 225.00. Anyway it was nice to here from him and get it figured out.

Craig
    "Never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

may be useful to someone, link to the Web-page manufacturer Thomas & Thomas fly rods : Discontinued Rods - Thomas & Thomas
    "Leave it as it is. You cannot improve on it. The ages have at work on it, and man can only mar it." Theodore Roosevelt
    "Live with your eyes open, you might notice something and you will have the opportunity to share it with the world." Argail

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12