Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Wright McGill

1. Default Wright McGill

Has anyone used the new Wright MCGill 10 foot 4 wt rod. I just got one as a gift and it comes with a detachable fighting butt which appears to turn it into a switch rod. Any information, would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Default Re: Wright McGill

Hey Jimmie, I wouldn't let anothers opinion sway your thoughts before trying out a new rod that was gifted to you. Take it outside and put it thru its paces and let us know what YOUR OPINION is.

I hope you don't wait another 4 years before posting again.

Dave
    I was going fly fishing until my wife suggested it, now I can't tell who is outsmarting who!

Being "one with nature" requires a knowledge of what animals are living nearby and a weapon of sufficient magnitude to give you at minimum an equal chance of survival. No one has an invisible aura that animals can detect and sense your good intentions.

Default Re: Wright McGill

Interesting to see your post, I just drove by their building of I-70 in Denver today. If you're wondering if it is actually a switch rod their website makes no indication of that. Looks like the grip is rubber, is that right? If so I'd be interested to know how you like the feel of it. Not my aesthetic personally, but perhaps it feels great.
    - William