Help us name a new rod series!

Status
Not open for further replies.

allenflyfishing

Business Member
Reaction score
Want to help us name one of our upcoming new rod series?

The ATS rod series was one of our favorite rods we've produced to date, and have decided to give it some updating for the new season. This series is inspired by classic trout rod actions, with the classic look, and modern components. A fantastic rod for more than just trout, it is an all around excellent rod for a variety of species and situations.

For the first time, we have decided to let our customers help us name one of our products! We will award the winner a rod from this series in the size of their choice upon their arrival.

Let's see what you can come up with! If suggesting a letter abbreviation, let us know what it stands for. Such as "ATS" = Allen Trout Series.

The winner will be announced on Friday, October 11th.

jastrout

Reaction score
ACS / Allen Classic Series. I snoozed and missed the the sale on remaining ATS rods. Oh well will need to try these new models

kglissmeyer1

Reaction score
I like the idea of the ACS as jastrout mentioned, only I would then break it down to specific names for certain weight models in the line such as ACS Spring Creek for say 4 to 5 weight rods; ACS Small Stream for 1 to 3 weights; ACS Streamer for 6 to 8 weights; and perhaps ACS Salt for some of the larger models.

Just thinking out loud...

Kelly.

Status
Not open for further replies.