Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: stillwaterflyshop.com anyone?

Default stillwaterflyshop.com anyone?

Looking to place an order with them for an orvis rod. Has anyone done business with them before? Thanks!

Default Re: stillwaterflyshop.com anyone?

I have ordered fly lines and other gear from them and the transaction has been positive.

I've ordered reels and lines from them, and had no problems. My buddy ordered a reel that was on back order. When he got the reel, they spooled it with new flyline with no extra charge.

I have ordered from them several times in the past and all experiences were excellent. They are really good about taking the time needed with you on the phone to figure out what best suits your needs. I found the folks that answer the phone very knowledgeable and honest.

No problems with them, they have good selection and price.

I have bought a couple of reels from them, one of them was on backorder, I received it the day I was promised. The people that I have talked to have been very helpful and honest, I would definitely recommend them.
    Tim

Great! Thanks everyone

I bought a reel from them, and it arrived as advertised. They also spooled it up with a free premium fly line.

Their service is top notch. If you're looking at their products on E-bay, and you're not sure about them, call the shop directly during business hours. They are very helpful and will take the time to answer your questions.

-VB
    ....Just one more cast...

I've given them big props in other threads, great shop, outstanding customer service

Blog Entries

I'm chiming in late on this, but just like everyone else, nothing but positive experiences. These guys have some of the best customer service I've ever experienced from a fly shop. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
    ~*~Leave only your footprints~*~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast