Thomas & Thomas Emerger Fl rod ?

slduck

Reaction score
Thomas & Thomas Emerger Fly rod ?

I just bought a Thomas & Thomas Emerger fly rod 9ft 5 weight 2 piece new in tube. Can anyone tell me something about this rod and what to expect when I get it as I bought it from another party on the Internet. Thanks this is my first post and look forward to this site.

Last edited:

Frank Whiton

Most Senior Member
Reaction score
Hi slduck,

Welcome to the forum. I don't know much about this rod. It was a lower priced rod offered by T&T. It should be a good rod coming from T&T if you don't mind the two piece. I read someplace that it is a medium fast rod but I don't know that for sure. Let us know what you think about it after you get it.

Frank

jpbfly

Super Moderator
Reaction score
:welcome: on the forum.I've tested some T&T but not this one... only found this for you:Emerger Series rods are designed for discriminating anglers on a budget who do not wish to compromise performance. Their focus is on performance with modestly-priced hardware and aesthetics. They offer a medium-fast action that gives the necessary line speed for more controlled and accurate casts. Lines 4-6 feature an uplocking reel seat with wooden insert. Lines 7-10 are offered with an uplocking anodized salt-proof reel seat plus double locking rings. Lengths are 8'6 4-6wt. and 9' 4-10wt. All 2 sections. This product is currently not made any longer by T&T.
;)