Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
  1. Default Re: Caddis Life Cycle Swap

Mark,

Got my flies in the P.O. box today. They really look great. Thanks again for running a great swap. You must have a miniature post office sorting station in your workspace! Great job.

Steve

Default Re: Caddis Life Cycle Swap

man i wish mine would come in....really wantin to see them and use them

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by luked View Post
    man i wish mine would come in....really wantin to see them and use them
    Luked: I know what you mean, I'm usually the last to receive fly swaps, I sometimes think WY must be at the end of the delivery chain for the U.S. post office. In this case for some reason I was one of the first to receive the swap files..........trust me on this, the wait will be well worth it, these flies are awesome!

Larry

Blog Entries

Up here in Canada it depends on the age of the pigeons they strap the package to....Kerry
    Each smallest act of kindness - even just words of hope when they are needed, the remembrance of a birthday, a compliment that engenders a smile - reverberates across great distances and spans of time, affecting lives unknown to the one whose generous spirit was the source of this good echo, because kindness is passed on and grows each time it's passed, until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage years later and far away.

Blog Entries

Got mine today! They look great and will indeed see some use this year. I noticed I got two of mine back though. You are always welcome to keep any extras from me. I always tie myself a couple of dozen extras as well.
    You ran a great swap thanks!
    Thanks to everyone who participated, you all did a great job on these!
    Each smallest act of kindness - even just words of hope when they are needed, the remembrance of a birthday, a compliment that engenders a smile - reverberates across great distances and spans of time, affecting lives unknown to the one whose generous spirit was the source of this good echo, because kindness is passed on and grows each time it's passed, until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage years later and far away.

-Today arrived mail (package) from Marc, flies are excellent, thank you all.
    -In the future, count on me when you do a new swap, this is interesting.

Rašević

Got mine the other day, great flies everyone, looking forward to a little warm weather, got up to 60 today, but work got in the way except for a couple hours, I am gonna do me some fishing this year!

d

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678