Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  116
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 Swap #1: Czech-style nymph

Default Re: 2013 Swap #1: Czech-style nymph

Quote Originally Posted by mudbug View Post
    No, I wasn't grumbling, I'm fine with the subject of this swap and looking forward to what everyone ties.

I was just commenting that when I went to look up patterns, they are all very similar so of course I'm gonna tie the one fly I found that was different from the rest.

I'll keep researching.
    I gotcha. I've been looking at a lot patterns, too. Just putting "czech nymph" in the google image search offers tons of great sites. I love it. I am actaully re-considering the caddis larva I signed up with ... except I already have 9 done! Maybe you guys will get a little new year's present from me.

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Liphookedau View Post
    Some Nice Looking Flies.
    I was going to join yesterday,I even had The Pattern Picked out as there were a few vacancies,however I had visitors & when I've just re-visited I found it Full to The Brim,this is The 2nd or 3rd I've missed,all I can say is Better Luck Next Time,hopefully.
    Brian.
    Sorry, Brian! It is the third swap to fill up within a day or two of posting.

Some Nice Looking Flies.
    I was going to join yesterday,I even had The Pattern Picked out as there were a few vacancies,however I had visitors & when I've just re-visited I found it Full to The Brim,this is The 2nd or 3rd I've missed,all I can say is Better Luck Next Time,hopefully.
    Brian.
    Sorry to hear that Brian. I waited a bit since I got in the last swap but finally couldn't resist. Perhaps people with over 1000 posts can get reserved seating? Or the next swap could be posted midnight US Eastern time to give you a shot?
    - William

Quote Originally Posted by biggie_robs View Post
    I would love to play. I'll offer a version of Davie McPhail's Caddis Nymph Pupa.
    Check that; I'm going to tie a Killer Bug.
    Cheers,
    --Rob

Some Nice Looking Flies.
    Brian.
    Sorry to hear that maybe some one can pm you or some thing next time

It's just bad luck I missed out,I'll have to be more"On The Ball" so to speak,as I said before there is always next time & if suitable I'll enter,as I'm sure there will be heaps more Swaps.
    I'm looking foward to The Pics.
    Brian

It's just bad luck I missed out,I'll have to be more"On The Ball" so to speak,as I said before there is always next time & if suitable I'll enter,as I'm sure there will be heaps more Swaps.
    I'm looking foward to The Pics.
    Brian
    Let him in, I'll tie 13, It's your swap Dean

7. Default Re: 2013 Swap #1: Czech-style nymph

I'll tie 13 as well. Can't let our Aussie mate miss out, if you're game Dean. My wife is from Sydney and I could end up retiring there.....12 done, back to the vise for the extras....

8. Likes dean_mt, sumojo liked this post

13 is fine by me also.

It's fine with me, the problem is everyone that is signed has to realize what's going on. If everyone responds and is OK with adding Brian, then we'll do it.

On the flip-side, it's just a nymph fly swap, there will be plenty more and I'm sure Brian will be OK if he doesn't participate in this one.

No worries...I can tie 13.
    Cheers,
    --Rob

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast