Kind of a swap thing?

Kerry Pitt

Reaction score
I just got home from the Hospital and am in recovery for some time, but in a week I will be allowed to go downstairs and tie a bit. Does anyone have the wish to swap a few flies so I have a purpose? I thohjgt tying up and sharing would pick me up a bit LOL.

brookfieldangler

Reaction score
I'd love to but I will be smack dab in the middle of a move in a week. Most of my tying stuff is all boxes up and waiting for the new place. Will be a couple of weeks at least until I get everything moved and unpacked

Kerry Pitt

Reaction score
No worries, I am just lloking to swap and trade. I am off for 10 weeks so if you decide you might want to swap a few patterns just let me know. Thanks…….Kerry

Kerry Pitt

Reaction score
I was thinking of putting together say 1 dozen flies done in a multiple fly rig. So any dozen flies presented and tied in a Hopper Dropper combo or multi nymph rigs. Would this work for you?
In other words I might send 3 hopper dropper rigs and 2/ 3 nymph rigs to make the dozen flies. All would be sent tied in the setup in whatever combo you would normally use. Anyway let me know or make another suggestion? There is not a big hurry on this, as I say it will be a week before I am allowed downstairs unless I can work out a diversion to let me get down there earlier LOL.

Reaction score
Sounds ok. but i'm kinda limited in materials in that i have an abundance of materials for classic flies, but not so much fishing flies (I fish once or twice per year)

I could do a mixed dozen of soft hackles, winged wets and nymphs/midges/grubs...what you think??

Kerry Pitt

Reaction score
Sure, I have no pre-requisits. Give me a week to talk myself back downstairs and I will tie up what I have in mind, I will PM you my address. Thanks for helping me out here, I am kind of stressed with my limitations at the moment LOL

Kerry Pitt

Reaction score
Thank you, I am not a good patient at all. This was a major surgery and I have to go again in 4 months to have it reversed so my fishing year is limited but I will be tying.

Kerry Pitt

Reaction score
Send me your address I will have them in the mail by the weekend. Mine is

Kerry Pitt
#9 8930 99 avenue
Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta
T8L 3L1 Canada.