Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: One more

1. Default Re: One more

dude, count me in! streamers...i think i have a couple to choose from.

2. Default Re: One more

woolly buggers are fair game right? because i just tied up a couple flashy modified buggers and they turned out pretty good. those are on a size two (im goin for the big bass w/ those), but ill cut the size down to probably a six.

3. Default Re: One more

Ya bet woolies are fair game. Glad ya joind.
    Bear

4. Default Re: One more

OK ya'all
    It is so far
    me
    mcnerney
    jdorsey
    fishn50
    joni
    webrx and
    rmooney
    Need 5 more , come on lets make this one a full dozen,, who else wants to play????????????????????????????????????
    Bear

5. Default Re: One more

joni- just thought id let you know im using that holo-tinsel you sent to me (from the bluegill swap) for my woolly buggers for this swap!

6. Default Re: One more

What exactly are we talking? Bait fish, leech? Like Woolly Buggers, Mohair Leeches, Muddlers, Zonkers....?

7. Default Re: One more

Just streamers in general, I am gonna do a bigger size 8 or 6 marabou wet fly, I'll post a pic in a day or so, if no one lieks it I will come up with a diffrent one lol, it will have a pair of hackle for the tail and marabou body and mallard hackle on the front. I know there is a couple takes on woolies. bucktails, what ever you want.
    Bear

Default Re: One more

Six done, six to go. I'll post up a picture if I get a chance when I get home from work today. Mine is a rootbear colored "Wooley Sculpin" on a size 8 Mustad 9671 with hare hide wings (fins). As I said before, I am a beginner so don't be too disappointed in my fly tying skills, just know that I am trying hard to make them look nice and, I know they will catch fish, at least in the Truckee River here in Reno.

Dave

9. Default Re: One more

Web dont stress yourself man, just do your best.
    OK for those who have not done a fly swap yet.
    What I will need is the following.
    ofcourse your flies- toe taged(fly name-makers name)
    the receipe
    and 200.00 for sending them back to ya LOL
    J/K a couple bucks or a SASE
    Any ?'s give me a holler and I'll be glad to help you
    Bear

10. Default Re: One more

P.S.
    When you send the flies please be sure to put Dogwood TR NOT DR
    we have a dogwood Trail and a dogwood Drive here, we also have a dogwood Lane a dogwood road and a Dogwood street,,,,,,glad I am NOT a postman here LOL we have a few other roads like that,,,, the same name but diffrent endings liek DR, TR, LN and so on, talk about freaking confusing
    Bear

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast