Terrestrial swap

arfishinbear

Reaction score
I must be easy to talk into things LOL with a couple tiers wanting to do one here goes another swap. It will be terrestrails, ants, hoppers, bee's, wasp, ticks(lol) Beetles, crickets, chernobyl's anything like that if its born and lives on dry land but can end up on the trout menu then its fair game.
Who wants to play?
Bear
flying black ant
whos next? :cool:

Pocono

Reaction score
Would a #12 chernobyl ant work for this swap? If so, I'm your #2.

Hope the deadline is somewhere out near mid-June or early July. I've still got 2 swaps to finish up between now and then. What do you have in mind?

rmooney

Reaction score
i was thinking about asking someone to host a terrestrial swap! haha this is awesome.

i dont what im going to tie yet, but im def in. im pumped for these two swaps this summer-bass bugs and terrestrials!

dorian.ducker

Reaction score
Assuming we are talking about late June-ish....I'm in. Looks like I need to figure out how to tie some terrestrials!! I will chime in with the pattern just as soon as I figure it out!

Arkie24

Reaction score
Bear, You are a sucker! Evey swap I have done with you has been awesome. I am in! I will do a yellow jacket! it will defiantly have a stinger!

arfishinbear

Reaction score
SUCKER ?????????? Thanks Arkie HAHAHA
Glad ya'all r in, only up an hour and allready halfway there, sweet.
I was thinking June 30th dead line, thats on a tuesday and I will have them shiped out to every one by wendsday and hopefully every one can fish them that weekend, most should get a long weekend for the 4th. If I get them early I'll get them out to everyone sooner.
Thanks all
Bear

Pocono

Reaction score
SUCKER ?????????? Thanks Arkie HAHAHA
Glad ya'all r in, only up an hour and allready halfway there, sweet.
I was thinking June 30th dead line, thats on a tuesday and I will have them shiped out to every one by wendsday and hopefully every one can fish them that weekend, most should get a long weekend for the 4th. If I get them early I'll get them out to everyone sooner.
Thanks all
Bear
That timing works fine for me. Thanks.

BlueBird

Reaction score
Bear, thanks for hosting...
Wow, this goes so fast... hey folks wait for me.. Please count me in... :D
Ants for me...! :icon_lol:

Jimmie

Reaction score
Hey Bear
New tyer here and a little slow on jumping in. If you don't fill up put me down. If you do I'll be a sub. Black ants here if you are going with those awesome red ants in your other thread Bluebird.
Jimmie

arfishinbear

Reaction score
Cool so far we have 9 just need 3 more :icon_bigg
Me
pocono
rmooney
brandy
dorian ducker
arkie24
mcnereny
bluebird
and jimmie

arfishinbear

Reaction score
Me- flying bi-color ant
Pocono-Chernobyl ant
Rmooney-loco Bettle
Brandy-Beetle
Dorian-?
Arkie-Yellow jacket
Mcnerney- Foam Hopper
BlueBird- Red ant
Jimmie-Black ant
These are the tiers and patterns so far boys and girls Just 3 more and we got a full 12,,,,,4 more and we'll have a bakers dozen:wink:
Bear

ezpickins

Reaction score
Hey Folks - I just signed up. I love fly swaps - is there still space available in this one?

If so count me in for LeTort Crickets.

Thanks

dorian.ducker

Reaction score
I was going to do a hopper, but it seems we have enough of those. Is another beetle ok? If so that is what I'll do.