Apex/anvil jaws

Reaction score
I’m not sure if this is the right place for this question but I have a apex/anvil vise and need new jaws. Does anyone know where I can order them or should I contact Wolff again. I did once but they never got back to me.

iv_wjb

Reaction score
Do you have the paperwork that came with your vise? If so, you may find the contact information, there.

If not, let me know and I’ll have a look for mine & maybe that’ll be of some help to you in getting you what you need.

Reaction score
The jaws started to wear, there are a couple of slots where you can anchor the hook as you secure it in the jaws. It’s like there is a wicker or spur coming out of the slot and it occasionally cuts my thread. Not that I couldn’t take a small file and take it off but I think I would like a new set. My nephew used the vise for a little while when I was building my cabin and I noticed it when I got the vise back. I did not ask him what happened I wouldn’t want him to feel bad about it, his brain at times is not as strong as his muscles. I am just glad to get him involved in fly fishing and now he is interested in tying. I thought about just giving him the vise and getting a new one. So if I get a new set of jaws I’ll probably just bless him with it.