HMH Spartan Vise

guidegun

Reaction score
I have a HMH Spartan Vise with regular jaws and pedestal base. I used this for one winter of tying. Looks like new. I do not have the box. These seem to sell for $200 new. I would like $125 shipped. Pictures available by request. PayPal preferred.

Last edited:

Bent Undergrowth

Reaction score
I have a HMH Spartan Vise with regular jaws and pedestal base. I used this for one winter of tying. Looks like new. I do not have the box. These seem to sell for $200 new. I would like $125 shipped. Pictures available by request. PayPal preferred.
Have you sold this yet?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Matt4.0

Reaction score
Yes he sold it to me...lucky for you. It obviously needed work when I opened the package and he never responded to my inquiry about the issue. I was busy at the time and didn’t follow up so I’m stuck with it, guess I’ll send it off to HMH and eat the repair fee.

Bent Undergrowth

Reaction score
Yes he sold it to me...lucky for you. It obviously needed work when I opened the package and he never responded to my inquiry about the issue. I was busy at the time and didn’t follow up so I’m stuck with it, guess I’ll send it off to HMH and eat the repair fee.
Very sorry to hear this. Thanks for letting me know.

I hope you are able to get this squared away.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk