Have You Spotted Our New Sponsor?

billyspey

Reaction score
One of the shops I use the most. Good group of guys Scotter, Matt and Rod . Great fly selection ,good hook prices ,and they offer specials on equipment they like to move the merchandise. Good fly tying video for specific pattern for the South Holston one of the premier tailwaters in upper Tennessee

yonder

Reaction score
One of the shops I use the most. Good group of guys Scotter, Matt and Rod . Great fly selection ,good hook prices ,and they offer specials on equipment they like to move the merchandise. Good fly tying video for specific pattern for the South Holston one of the premier tailwaters in upper Tennessee
Yes.....they are some fine folks with a great flyshop!!!

Jackster

Reaction score
I just don't get there enough. I saw them more when they had the small shop near their house in NC. I think I was one of Rods first customers. I bought a rod from Rod even before they had a shop.

Ard

Forum Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Great reviews; I would suppose their on-line sales are very reliable also.

If you are users of Furled leaders, take a look the the 'Cut Throat Leaders' thread that is on the 'New Posts' board right now too.

These sponsors are one of the vital means of support for the forum.

Ard

darwin

Reaction score
Rod and Mathew are great guys to deal with. Very helpful on the phone or email, good prices and fast shipments. :thumbsupu

waterfordcreek

Reaction score
Stopped by the shop once when i was in the Johnson City area on business.

They are about an hour and a half from where i lived.

I was more killing time during my visit...but, very friendly folks that know the area tail-waters very well.

The name "Rod Champion"....best in fly fishing!!!

Ard

Forum Member
Staff member
Reaction score
I believe that if Phil wanted to order and told them where he found their advertising they may accommodate him. Postage is always a bit more to the Maritime's but I would try if I wanted something they have that's unavailable on PEI

oarfish

Reaction score
Great reviews; I would suppose their on-line sales are very reliable also.

If you are users of Furled leaders, take a look the the 'Cut Throat Leaders' thread that is on the 'New Posts' board right now too.

These sponsors are one of the vital means of support for the forum.

Ard
Ard your going to hold me buy the hand on this one, I've just ordered some of there leaders using there new site listed in there new post, will that show that it came through this site to show support.

Rick

stanbiker

Reaction score
Since they appear to use USPS for some of their shipping, they might reconsider the other 2 states. The post office doesn't charge extra for the priority flat rate packages to AK and HI.

tbum2020

Reaction score
Great!
Fishing the Sulphur Hatch on The South Holston is actually on my fly fishing bucket list. I have a weakness for tailrace waters!

South Holston

Reaction score
Yes Sir, I will ship anywhere. USPS . I will have that fixed for other two states.
Thank you for bringing that up.
Yes sir, the Sulphurs on on now. Of course they will be on everyday til mid November.
Thank you guys,
Rod