Another New Business On Our Forum;

Ard

Forum Member
Staff member
Reaction score
It's finally happening!

I just noticed a Banner Ad on top my screen for 'Life On The Line' Fly & Spey Fishing. This is a guiding and outfitting start up; catering to fly fishers only. The service is located in, and fishes South Central Alaska. Please watch for the banners that will appearer on the forum and visit the web site.

Finally an Alaskan outfitter advertising with the forum! By now many members may have noticed that my posts have had the duel titles appearing under the user name Hardyreels for almost 2 weeks. The new notation is that of 'Business Member' and I guess it's about time to say that I have been licensed now for 2 years but trying to get organized for actual guiding for visitors who wish to fish Alaska. I'm ready, so if you are considering coming to Ak. I would appreciate your considering my new venture.

The cat's out of the bag now, I am in the guiding service here in Alaska. I will soon enter a new listing in the Business Classified forum listings here and include some more info. Until then you could visit the new web site here: Fishing with Ard Stetts | Fly and Spey fishing in Alaska.

Any questions will be welcomed via the forum PM system or e-mail through the Contact Us link on the site. Hope you like the site and I will be making improvements daily and adding / editing its content.

Ard

Last edited:

newby

Reaction score
Nicely laid out website Ard and congrats on pursuing perhaps every serious fly angler's dream.

darwin

Reaction score
Nice site and good luck to you. If I win the Lottery tonight I will come up and see you for a week :)

Reactions: Ard

Editor

Fish&Fly
Staff member
Reaction score
Best of luck with the venture Ard - I love the layout of the website and the photography too.

I look forward to planning a trip out there sometime and maybe turning it into a forum members week??? :D

brookfieldangler

Reaction score
Congrats Ard! An Alaskan fly trip is near the very top of bucket list. Nice to know that finding a guide won't be a challenge now

Reactions: Ard

CutThroat Leaders

Business Member
Reaction score
Ard,
Great looking site. Good luck with it. As I have read on many of the past post's, Alaska is on almost every fly fishers bucket list. I will making a trip soon... I'll keep you in mind.

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

Ard,
Great looking site. Good luck with it. As I have read on many of the past post's, Alaska is on almost every fly fishers bucket list. I will making a trip soon... I'll keep you in mind.

Ard

Forum Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Ard,
This would be good, you bring the leaders, I have the boat and the other stuff.

Speaking of which, I have the boat all ready to launch. All maintenance done I just need to go.................

Ard

Forum Member
Staff member
Reaction score
My schedule is wide open except July 6 - 11 so far. I would take a look at fall if you are planning on this year. By August I can have a very good idea of the late run silver salmon and how the trout & grayling fishery is looking for September.

I know we like to book way in advance.......... but last fall I canceled 2 advance booked trips because of the flooding. When you plan months in advance I keep you up to date on what's happening right up to your flight date. That's the only way to know what to expect.

I'm not trying to scare people away, quite the contrary, I'm trying to assure anyone from the lower 48 who plans a trip to get the very best results :)

cattech89

Reaction score
Congratulations Ard. Something ice always thought you should get into. I'm happy to see you taking the leap.
I'd love to make the trip, and hopefully will someday.