Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: World Cup Soccer Added

mridenour Guest

Default Re: World Cup Soccer Added

Think I'll stay out of this one. I'm not even sure what soccer is.

2. Default Re: World Cup Soccer Added

Group G looks absolutely brutal. USA have to play really well to qualify from that group. All great teams. Should be fun to watch.

Since the Scots didn't qualify despite beating Croatia twice and will be cheering my present home country on. Go USA!

I will also be supporting anyone who is playing England!

We already have some mouth watering group matches in Netherlands VS Spain, Germany vs Portugal and England vs Italy. Hup Holland & Forza Azzuri.
    I am highly qualified to comment in this forum after receiving a Specialized High Intensive Training (S.H.I.T) at the Olde Schitt Institute of Technology (O.S.H.I.T).

Not that I am the kind to blow my trumpet you understand but since no one else has said.

I WON! woo hoo

Next international on my calender is when Scotland take on Germany in the first of the European Championship qualifying rounds.

"Gulp"

White City (tad north of Medford) Oar-E-Gone

Quote Originally Posted by zeolite View Post
    Not that I am the kind to blow my trumpet you understand but since no one else has said.

I WON! woo hoo

Next international on my calender is when Scotland take on Germany in the first of the European Championship qualifying rounds.

"Gulp"
    "Gulp" is a good choice of words ......

Germany 5 - Scotland 1 is my guess.
    When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. - Billy Graham"

I think we will do better than that Fred. Can't see a win though.

White City (tad north of Medford) Oar-E-Gone

Quote Originally Posted by hopescooter View Post
    It's usually those who know nothing about the sports end up with better predictions.
    There may be some serious truth to that HS, serious truth. Fottie going on at the moment recorded from earlier this AM.

fae

A bit of fast forward and team that should have been the 'mop on the floor' comes away with a 2-2 tie.

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by zeolite View Post

I WON! woo hoo

"Gulp"
    Scotts don't stand a chance in hell. No disrespect intended.
    When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. - Billy Graham"

Well, we will find out tomorrow.

Come on you Scots!

Last couple of minutes of the game and it is 2-1 Germany. If the referee hadn't bottled a sending off for Durm and Scotland had taken a couple of their missed chances then we could have won that!

Great performance against a great team. Time to eat humble pie Fred!

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

and in the last few minutes the referee manged to really **** me off. Since when is grabbing an opponent by the neck NOT a sending off?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast