New Travel Desk ad to start appearing soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Editor

Fish&Fly
Staff member
Reaction score
I have been given notice that our media company will be starting to share a new ad zone soon, after the 3rd post of each thread. (Only 1 ad per thread).

This will be to serve what they call their 'Travel Desk' ads from their direct clients looking to reach our members and guests with details of their destinations.

As I have shared elsewhere today, these ads are essential to the continued running of the forums so please bear with them, and hopefully you might find one or two of interest down the line.

Thanks

Paul

Editor

Fish&Fly
Staff member
Reaction score
You can't have failed to notice the new ads have started appearing in the threads. They are bigger than expected and I have already logged a request to reduce their size so they are not so intrusive. They also need some work on the placement between posts and the number of times they appear in the same thread. Apologies for the teething problems - this type of ad is unfortunately very necessary these days but we will do our best to make them fit in better. There will be more variety to come also, this was just an initial test campaign to start with.
Thanks
Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.