Taylor Fly Fishing returns

Editor

Fish&Fly
Staff member
Reaction score
AD7.jpg

I am very pleased to say that Taylor Fly Fishing run by Matthew Taylor is returning to the North American Fly Fishing Forums as a sponsoring business member. His fly reels are very eye-catching and have received some great reviews and loyal fans elsewhere I have noticed. We are looking forward to getting one in our hands sometime soon for a review as well. Watch out for his ads coming soon and give him a welcome back to the forums!
Thanks

Paul

el jefe

Reaction score
I am proud to see someone from my hometown as a business sponsor on this forum. Matthew makes some great stuff. I own an original Array, and it is a fantastic reel. I have my eye on a custom, two-tone fade ESD to adorn my Scott S3. If you've not tried a Taylor reel, you missing out on some innovation and serious eye candy, for a great value.

reels

Reaction score
Agree with el jefe...
I own the Array V2, Enigma V1 and the T1.
IMHO they are all high quality reels and a good value for the price.
I personally haven't tired the custom color program, but it definitely opens the door for a highly customized look on your reel.

sweetandsalt

Reaction score
Paul, I have written about Taylor's forthcoming new rod, Truth, in a 9'/#4 advanced porotype state down under Rods. A fine casting and particularly handsome fly rod. I have previously commented on their T1 trout reel which I own and fished a lot this past season. I am very pleased to have Taylor Fly Fishing expand their involvement with our Forum.

Editor

Fish&Fly
Staff member
Reaction score
Paul, I have written about Taylor's forthcoming new rod, Truth, in a 9'/#4 advanced porotype state down under Rods. A fine casting and particularly handsome fly rod. I have previously commented on their T1 trout reel which I own and fished a lot this past season. I am very pleased to have Taylor Fly Fishing expand their involvement with our Forum.
That's great - thanks for letting me know. I'll have a look. :)

NWADrew

Reaction score
I just ordered my first Taylor reel - an Array V2 4-6 in gold for my girlfriend to pair on a Sage XP 590. Excited to give it a test fish myself. This seems to be a great company keeping things honest and developing excellent products. Happy to support them.

sweetandsalt

Reaction score
Kristy, Yesterday, under Reviews, I posted about my experiences with Taylor Truth 9'/#5 and its matching Revolution Z reel. I'm very impressed with Taylor's product and also with the informative expertise he has added to some technical reel threads.