Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sorry everyone!

Default Sorry everyone!

Many apologies for the site going down - simply because of a misunderstanding about renewal. What I have realised is that the USA stops on Thanksgiving!

We won’t let it happen again - but it has hastened my move to a domain name under our direct control.

Happy posting once more!

Colin

Default Re: Sorry everyone!

Glad to hear this Colin.
    I was worried that the forum was sold again, I kept getting a link that had a Cabela's connection. Nothing against Cabela's, but I would much rather see our forum owned/operated by a fishing specific company such as we have now.

Thanks for all you do to keep us running smoothly.

White City (tad north of Medford) Oar-E-Gone

First good laugh I've had in Days Colin. Doubt that 1 out of 100 registered users here know that we're the 'Colonial Cousin' a great UK based Fora.

Fly Fishing Forums. News, reviews, advice and comments on the world of flyfishing. Join over 25,000 registered members.

"Freda"

Edit: Sorry folks 98% of you wouldn't have a clue what the 'Freda's' about. Everywhere I post it's always "fredaevans." Well it turns out there's a well known English (at least I think she's English) Actress by the name of Freda Evans. Fellows in the UK had fun with that one for years ... and some still do.

fae
    When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. - Billy Graham"

Blog Entries

Colin ,could you get the phone number of the girl who appeared on the page we reached when we clicked on the NAFFF linkIt's for Dan

Blog Entries

JP,
    You are a pervert! And I mean that respectfully.

MP

Quote Originally Posted by jbbfly View Post
    Colin ,could you get the phone number of the girl who appeared on the page we reached when we clicked on the NAFFF link It's for Dan
    lol...

Dont worry - you'll see her again next year

Wink Re: Sorry everyone!

But he is displaying a 'fine eye' for the Fairer Sex. (Do we have a 'lude (sp? which is probably a good thing??)and lascivious 'Smiley?')
    When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. - Billy Graham"

okuma Guest

Now had that woman been in hip waders...hmmmm. Whew, thought i lost this site for good

Hi Everyone,

There was no way to access the site and Colin worked day and night preparing to switch to another domain address. The person who could have solved this problem was on holiday and no one could locate him. Lets hope he was fishing. This was not a problem with equipment or Fish&Fly.

Thanks to everyone for understanding and welcome back.

Frank

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Whiton View Post
    Hi Everyone,

The person who could have solved this problem was on holiday and no one could locate him. Lets hope he was fishing. This was not a problem with equipment or Fish&Fly.

Frank
    Fishing? Frank, Frank, Frank ... we need to talk .. privately. He was getting 'laid' big time. Well, that's what I would have like to have said when you got in contact tomorrow ... Monday would be better.

fae

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast