Uploading Photos to NAFFF Gallery

Frank Whiton

Most Senior Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I recently tried to upload some photos and I could not upload more than one photo at a time. The system is set up to select multiple photos and upload them at one time. Is it just me or can any one else upload multiple photos?

Frank

Frank Whiton

Most Senior Member
Reaction score
Hi Larry,

Thanks for the feed back. I tried three different Browsers and it didn't work with any of them. I will have to see what is wrong.

Frank

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

Larry, Are you using Windows 7? What Browser and issue are you using?

Frank

Last edited:

mcnerney

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Larry,

Thanks for the feed back. I tried three different Browsers and it didn't work with any of them. I will have to see what is wrong.

Frank

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

Larry, Are you using Windows 7? What what Browser and issue are you using?

Frank
Frank: I'm still on XP and using IE 8.

Larry

Frank Whiton

Most Senior Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Is there anyone who can upload more than one photo at a time that is using IE-8 64bit/windows 7, 64bit.

Frank

cattech89

Reaction score
I am using Windows 7/64bit IE and I can upload three at a time. However, I must first resize all my photos to at least 750x562 pixels. The upload page says it will automatically resize to fit within the size restraints, but I have always had to resize my photos before trying to upload.

Frank Whiton

Most Senior Member
Reaction score
Hi cattech89,

You are right. I forgot that little tid bit. It has been a while since I uploaded a group of photos and that was how I did it before. Thanks for your comment.

Frank

sweetandsalt

Reaction score
Frank, My photographic issue is a little different but perhaps related: When I click on the "insert image" icon in this reply post window, it wants the URL I am uploading from rather than a "browse your computer" feature. How do I deal with this? (Many others do it succesfully so I am sure I am overlooking something simple.) Thanks, Richard

Reaction score
Frank, My photographic issue is a little different but perhaps related: When I click on the "insert image" icon in this reply post window, it wants the URL I am uploading from rather than a "browse your computer" feature. How do I deal with this? (Many others do it succesfully so I am sure I am overlooking something simple.) Thanks, Richard
Its my understanding images have to be loaded from URLS in the reply window.
You can only upload images from your computer to your profile (or online storage server - I use Picasa) and then use the URL of those images from the profile link or server to embed them in message replies.

Frank Whiton

Most Senior Member
Reaction score
Hi sweetandsalt,

To upload a photo you can upload from your computer directly to the FFFNA Gallery or any online photo hosting site. Once the photo is hosted on line you can copy the photo address and insert it into a post using the Photo Insert Tool in the edit window. The process is not hard but you have to follow the procedure.

Here is a link to a FAQ that outlines the procedure.

Frank