Brand new monthly competition launch

Editor

Fish&Fly
Staff member
Reaction score
We are very pleased to report that thanks to the brilliant sponsorship of Justin and the team at forum favourite Allen FlyFishing, we will be beginning a brand new monthly sponsored caption competition starting tomorrow!

The Famous Fly Fisher Caption Competition will give you the chance to enter your best and wittiest captions to match the celebrity fly fishing photograph that we will post up each month. You can enter as many times as you like but will of course need to be signed up to the forum (which is FREE) to be able to enter. Join Now!

We will then judge the entries after the end of each month and the winner will pick up a brand new and extremely popular Allen FlyFishing Trout II #2 reel in their Gunmetal gray color - stunning!

We'll even ask the winners to report back on their first use of their prize with some pictures if they can!

Watch out for the new Competition Forum launching tomorrow and make sure you have a go - we are looking forward to having a laugh at your entries. We just ask you keep them within the bounds of the usual T&Cs of the forum.

mcnerney

Administrator
Reaction score
Paul: What a great idea, I can't wait to see the captions submitted by this crew, we have some pretty witty folks hanging out. :D

Editor

Fish&Fly
Staff member
Reaction score
I've been meaning to try and get something going here for a while Larry as the UK competitions have been very popular. I'm really pleased Allen FlyFishing have come on board as the sponsor.

mcnerney

Administrator
Reaction score
Paul: Justin has really stepped up to the plate and supported the forum in a big way, I'm really glad to see him getting involved with this competition.

Kerry Pitt

Reaction score
A great idea and thank you to those who are arranging it. I am planning on buying an Allen reel this year, possibly two so it is nice to see them being pro-active here.

newby

Reaction score
Paul: What a great idea, I can't wait to see the captions submitted by this crew, we have some pretty witty folks hanging out. :D
What you talkin about willis? I've never seen a witty comment from anyone on this forum :D.

brucerducer

Reaction score
:ranting3:

I'm a month late to learn of this competition.:ranting3:

Why wasn't I notified?:ranting3:

Just cause I been away for a few weeks.....(((Grrrrrr!)))

Okay, I am publishing my list of demands::banned::shocking:

mcnerney

Administrator
Reaction score