Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  112
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: February Famous Fly Fisher Caption Competition sponsored by Allen FlyFishing

Default And the winner is...

The winner of our very first caption competition is..............

jaybo41 with the hilarious "Ohhhh no! We're not touching a green weenie!"

Congratulations - please check your PMs!

We also are feeling rather generous this month and had a very close runner up so congratulations also go to.......

littledavid123 with the shrewdly observed "You say The North American Fly Fishing Forum is ripping us to shreds over a photo??? Buy the forum."

We will raid the junk pile, errr, I mean prize cupboard here to see what we can palm off on you/reward you with. Please check your PMs too.

We hope you have all entered the March competition already as there is another reel from Allen Fly Fishing up for grabs!
    Paul Sharman
    Editor-in-Chief
    Fish and Fly Ltd

Default Re: February Famous Fly Fisher Caption Competition sponsored by Allen FlyFishing

Congrats jaybo and littledavid, funny stuff!

Default Re: February Famous Fly Fisher Caption Competition sponsored by Allen FlyFishing

Congrats. Those were my favorites.
    steve

Well done gents.

Thank you for considering my posts and graciously granting a runner-up category.

If it pleases the selection committee, forward my winnings on to Mrs Fysh as a THANK YOU from all of us on NAFFF. Her time donated to Casting For Recovery represents the best this forum has to offer and we are all very proud of her work.

Dave
    I was going fly fishing until my wife suggested it, now I can't tell who is outsmarting who!

Being "one with nature" requires a knowledge of what animals are living nearby and a weapon of sufficient magnitude to give you at minimum an equal chance of survival. No one has an invisible aura that animals can detect and sense your good intentions.

Suspected Jaybo's caption would be tough to beat. Way to go Jaybo!

Blog Entries

Thanks to all for consideration and the kind words on my entry in the contest. I'd especially like to thank Allen for working with the forum to sponsor the contest, it has been great reading the humorous comments others have posted!

Congratulations to all who entered and to littledavid for his entry! littledavid's donation inspired me and I am in the process of exchanging emails with my local contact for Project Healing Waters. Ultimately, I'd like to have my winnings sent to them.

Good luck to this month's contributors!
    ~*~Leave only your footprints~*~

Come April it's going to be on Jabo41

Congratulations...

Dave
    I was going fly fishing until my wife suggested it, now I can't tell who is outsmarting who!

Being "one with nature" requires a knowledge of what animals are living nearby and a weapon of sufficient magnitude to give you at minimum an equal chance of survival. No one has an invisible aura that animals can detect and sense your good intentions.

9. Likes jaybo41 liked this post

That's a great gesture from both of our winners this month and of course we will happily comply with your wishes.
    Paul Sharman
    Editor-in-Chief
    Fish and Fly Ltd

11. Likes jaybo41, littledavid123 liked this post
  12. Default Re: February Famous Fly Fisher Caption Competition sponsored by Allen FlyFishing

Quote Originally Posted by littledavid123 View Post
    Thank you for considering my posts and graciously granting a runner-up category.

If it pleases the selection committee, forward my winnings on to Mrs Fysh as a THANK YOU from all of us on NAFFF. Her time donated to Casting For Recovery represents the best this forum has to offer and we are all very proud of her work.

Dave
    A BIG thank you to littledavid123! Also, thanks to the forum and Allen for the contest and the donation.

CFR Utah appreciates all the support we receive from the forum and it's members. We couldn't do what we do for these amazing survivors without your help!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast